“Let’s Talk Pony”
Cost: €25 per person.
For Booking and Registration Contact:
Clonkeen, Portlaoise, Co. Laois.
Monaghanstown Stud, Castletowngeoghegan, Co. Westmeath.
Registration forms on-line here
Or from: P.R.O. Ruth Rodgers
An International Connemara Pony Conference
On Saturday April 24th 2010
at the Bridge House Hotel, Tullamore,
9.30am Register / Coffee
9.50am Welcome Address from Mr. John Moran, Chairman of the M.C.P.B.
Chaired by Mr. Eddie Fleming, Former Chairman M.C.P.B.
- 10.00am Starting On The Right Foot
The latest Shoeing Techniques with Mr.Jeremy Stanley Chairman of the Master Farriers Association.
- 10.30am The Feeding Regime from Birth to Bridle
Ms. Wendy Conlon Equine Specialist at Teagasc.Athenry.
Chaired by Mr. Sean Dunne, Former Chairman of the M.C.P.B.
- 11.40am Breeding the Problem Mare and the Advantages / Disadvantages of Natural Cover, A.I. and F.S.
Ms. Stefania Bucca DV M. Somerton Equine Hospital, Co. Kildare.
- 12.15am A Global Perspective of the Connemara Pony
Ms. Tuula Pyoria, from Finland Judge and President of the International Committee of Connemara Pony Societies
Afternoon Session Chaired by Ms. Katie Miller, Chairperson of the Performance Committee
- 2.00pm The Influence of the Connemara Pony in Sweden from 1968 to 2010
Nina Gustafson. from Lofty Connemara Pony Stud in Sweden and well known International Judge.
- 2.45pm Producing for Performance
Ms. Mary McCann, Internationally acclaimed as a Judge – Stud Master – Producer of Champion Connemara Ponies, including Ashfield Bobby Sparrow
- What the Inspector Should Look for Through The Eyes of a Vet
Mr.David McCann M.R.C.V.S.
4.45pm Conference Closes
For further details & Registration contact:
Seamus Hynds: 086 8305073; email@example.com
Ruth Rogers: P.R.O. 087 2540164; firstname.lastname@example.org
Richard Whelan: 086 2579114; email@example.com
Secretary: Mary Rabbitt 044 9226489
Leave a Comment